All the details...
Jane Austen Embroidery Pattern (PDF Download) Featuring the Happy & Inspirational Art of Heather Davulcu
The dark, brooding Mr Darcy and the independent minded Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austen’s classic novel Pride & Prejudice. Make your trek to the library a little sweeter – embroider this classic literary couple on a tote bag and off you go!
“You have bewitched me body and soul…”
– Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
♥ SWOON ♥
Make a tea towel, a cushion for a friend, embroider a pillow case, or a even tote bag (which is what we stitched this sample on.) So many uses so little time! We used super simple outline stitches for this – and have included stitch instructions in the pattern for you.
There are no shipping fees this is a PDF download!
This downloadable PDF includes:
- 2 Designs – Approx 8″ x 10″
- Color Guide & Floss Chart
- Basic Stitch Instructions
- Pattern for Tracing
- Reversed Pattern for Stamping or Ironing
- Links to Embroidery Resources!
Characters included in this kit:
- Elizabeth Bennet
- Mr. Darcy
This is a PDF download – you can start embroidering immediately!
To retrieve your pattern simply click on your invoice-there you will see the link in the upper right-click on it and it will download to your computer. If you have any trouble with this, send me a note and I will help!
- You will need Adobe Acrobat. Don’t have it? It’s free silly. Get it here.
- You will also need a printer to print it out. Regular ‘ol paper will do.
Have fun!! Happy Stitching!!
© April Heather Art. All Rights Reserved.