All the details...
Frida Kahlo Embroidery Pattern (PDF Download) Featuring the Happy & Inspirational Art of Heather Davulcu
Bright. Bold. Beautiful. I’m so inspired by Frida, I had to do my own version of her. I had so much fun creating this pattern – snipping and trimming the bright felt until I had just the right flowers.
I’ve laid out all the flower shapes for you to cut out of felt as well. Including detailed instructions of how they fit together – which is really very simple.
Make a tea towel, a cushion for a friend, embroider a pillow case, or a even tote bag. So many uses so little time! We used super simple outline stitches for this – and have included stitch instructions in the pattern for you.
There are no shipping fees this is a PDF download!
This downloadable PDF includes:
- Frida Design – Approx 8″ x 10″
- Flower Pattern & Instructions
- Color Guide & Floss Chart
- Basic Stitch Instructions
- Pattern for Tracing
- Reversed Pattern for Stamping or Ironing
- Links to Embroidery Resources!
This is a PDF download – you can start embroidering immediately!
To retrieve your pattern simply click on your invoice-there you will see the link in the upper right-click on it and it will download to your computer. If you have any trouble with this, send me a note and I will help!
- You will need Adobe Acrobat. Don’t have it? It’s free silly. Get it here.
- You will also need a printer to print it out. Regular ‘ol paper will do.
Have fun!! Happy Stitching!!
© April Heather Art. All Rights Reserved.