All the details...
Downton Abbey Quotes Embroidery Pattern (PDF Download) Featuring the Happy & Inspirational Art of Heather Davulcu
The final pattern in my Downton Abbey Collection – six of my favorite quotes. The Dowager Countess can come out with some real zingers! The are funny, often biting, and always on the mark. I just had to write a few down…and then stitch them!
Make a tea towel, a cushion for a friend, embroider a pillow case, or a even tote bag. So many uses so little time! We used super simple outline stitches for this – and have included stitch instructions in the pattern for you.
There are no shipping fees this is a PDF download!
This downloadable PDF includes:
- 6 Designs
- Color Guide & Floss Chart
- Basic Stitch Instructions
- Pattern for Tracing
- Reversed Pattern for Stamping or Ironing
- Links to Embroidery Resources!
- So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
- What is a weekend?
- Why must everyday involve a fight with an American?
- Don’t be defeatist dear, its very middle class.
- I’m a woman; I can be as contrary as I choose.
- Stop Whining and find something to do.
This is a PDF download – you can start embroidering immediately!
To retrieve your pattern simply click on your invoice – there you will see the link in the upper right. Click on it and it will download to your computer. If you have any trouble with this, send me a note and I will help!
- You will need Adobe Acrobat. Don’t have it? It’s free silly. Get it here.
- You will also need a printer to print it out. Regular ‘ol paper will do.
Have fun!! Happy Stitching!!
© April Heather Art. All Rights Reserved.