All the details...
Dorothy & Toto Embroidery Pattern (PDF Download) Featuring the Happy & Inspirational Art of Heather Davulcu
We’re off to see the wizard! A modern girl’s take on a classic. This Dorothy and Toto inspired embroidery pattern uses red felt to create 3D poppies and her famous red shoes.
I used little seed beads to decorate her shoes as well. Try different colored felt to create a totally new look! She could be wearing black pants and silver shoes!
Make a tea towel, a cushion for a friend, embroider a pillow case, or a even tote bag. So many uses so little time! We used super simple outline stitches for this – and have included stitch instructions in the pattern for you.
There are no shipping fees this is a PDF download!
This downloadable PDF includes:
- 2 Designs – Approx 8″ x 10″
- Color Guide & Floss Chart
- Basic Stitch Instructions
- Felt Pattern & Instructions for Poppies and Shoes
- Pattern for Tracing
- Reversed Pattern for Stamping or Ironing
- Links to Embroidery Resources!
This is a PDF download – you can start embroidering immediately!
To retrieve your pattern simply click on your invoice – there you will see the link in the upper right. Click on it and it will download to your computer. If you have any trouble with this, send me a note and I will help!
- You will need Adobe Acrobat. Don’t have it? It’s free silly. Get it here.
- You will also need a printer to print it out. Regular ‘ol paper will do.
Have fun!! Happy Stitching!!
© April Heather Art. All Rights Reserved.